You focus on service. Hornbill takes care of the rest
Managing infrastructure, software implementation, upgrades, backups… as a service management professional, do you find issues like these distract you from your real job?
With Hornbill’s cloud-based IT Service Management solution myservicedesk.com, you can focus on service, and leave all those distracting, yet vital, issues to us. Our SaaS solution guarantees the availability, performance, security and resilience of your service desk.
In addition, hosting economies and easy cost identification ease your budget pressures and facilitate planning. The solution comes with popular ITIL processes ready to use. Best of all, you gain the confidence that comes from using Supportworks – the market-leading ITSM solution built on two decades of experience.
We need a cost effective, best practice service desk, up and running fast
With myservicedesk.com, you can:
- Provide first-class incident management to help maintain user productivity
- Reduce recurring incidents and fire-fighting with problem management
- Measure service level performance to highlight strengths and weaknesses
- Adopt basic change management processes
- Integrate with corporate email to improve customer communication
- Deploy self-service to free up IT resources for more proactive activities
- Determine your baseline for ongoing improvement
- Frequent product releases allow you to take advantage of new functionality and keep up to date with industry change and enhancements to best practice.
myservicedesk.com PRO offers you flexibility and the shortest time to value on an award winning technology platform
£39/€45/$49 per user, per month
3 month contract
After initial help from Hornbill, we can customise and manage the solution ourselves
With myservicedesk.com EXPERT you won’t need dedicated resources to look after the solution. After training, your team will be able to:
- Everything in myservicedesk.com PRO +
- Configure myservicedesk.com to match your ITSM processes
- Tailor the solution to meet changing business needs
- Integrate it with other enterprise applications
- Manage system updates and upgrades
- Create up to 2 business service desks
- Customizable forms
- myservicedesk.com EXPERT gives your staff the freedom to tailor the application, backed by Hornbill's excellent customer support.
£49/€56/$59 per user, per month
12 month contract
We need a powerful SaaS platform giving us the flexibility to use an out-of-the-box ITSM solution or build any business application.
myservicedesk.com DEVELOPER provides your IT groups with both Hornbill's ITSM application and our developer environment.
- Everything in myservicedesk.com EXPERT +
- You get the freedom to tailor the ITSM application and build new business service desks as needed - all with Hornbill's award-winning customer support.
- Create an unlimited number of business service desks
- Access to developer environment
- Inclusive platform developer environment
- Advanced web services API
- Access to ITSM application source code
£79/€89/$99 per user, per month
12 month contract
Service Catalog success secretsWe all know that the Service Catalog has the potential...
Webinar - The truth about Service CatalogIn this webinar Patrick Bolger, Chief Evangelist at Hornbill, and...
Webinar - MetricsWebinar - Using metrics to achieve optimal ITSM performance In this...
Webinar - Self-serviceHelp yourself to a better customer experience As service management professionals,...
Video case study - Toyota Motorsportshttp://youtu.be/W6eY8b-GNkM
Video case study - IDBShttp://youtu.be/CpYSd3ur4Jg
Video case study - Buckinghamshire County Councilhttp://youtu.be/A_XaeyH9lhc
Video case study - London Borough of Mertonhttp://youtu.be/Ltb69ZjIdak
Video case study - University of Bedfordshirehttp://youtu.be/9veiA1SYWKo
Video case study - Bretthttp://youtu.be/r3UdueeDZ-k
Video case study - Calyxhttp://youtu.be/FAT9CD_3PLQ
Meeting the consumerization challengeThe lines between work and personal life have never been...
Interactive tool: Cost savings calculatorA smart tool for uncovering your potential savings Every time a...
BYOD InfographicBYOD: what about the workers? This is what the business...
Smart Guide: Service CatalogPractical advice on how to approach and implement a successful...
Smart Guide: the truth about Service CatalogOutlining how a Service Catalog can increase customer satisfaction, establish...
Smart Guide: MetricsA best practice approach to measuring and improving service desk...
Smart Report: top 5 metricsA collaboration between Hornbill and the Service Desk Institute (SDI)...
Smart Guide: first steps to ITILA straightforward approach to ensure your first steps to ITIL...
Smart Guide: to selecting your next service desk solutionPractical advice for organisations preparing to select a service desk...
Smart Guide: Self-ServicePractical advice on how a Self-Service offering can encourage your...
Smart Guide: Proactive ITSMDiscover how IT Service Management can help you cut costs...
7 Steps to ITSM excellenceThis guide has been produced to help you start your...
SaaS: getting past the hypeGet past the hype - seven questions to ask ITSM...