Struggling with Service Catalog?
Imagine a restaurant with no menu. The chances are that restaurant would have chaotic ordering and delivery processes, a lack of cost and quality control, wasted resources, and dissatisfied customers.
An IT department with no Service Catalog faces similar problems. Implementing one increases customer satisfaction by establishing realistic expectations and ensuring consistent service quality, efficiency and pricing.
We have many resources, including some that benefit from ITSM Consultant Barclay Rae’s practical advice. These cover:
- The value of a Service Catalog from both IT and business perspectives
- Overcoming IT’s biggest challenge
- Common misconceptions of Service Catalog
- A simple seven-step implementation process
- A model for calculating benefits and savings
View More Challenges