Which metrics really drive performance?
Do your service management performance measures position you to achieve world-class results? The right service management metrics can provide visibility of service desk performance and help translate business goals into measurable objectives.
Find out how to identify, collect and present service management metrics that enable performance to be assessed at a glance, show actions required, and facilitate continual service improvement. Topics include:
- The power of precision for improving service management performance
- Choosing the service management metrics most relevant to you
- Balancing performance and quality metrics
- Why your first time fix rate may be undervaluing the service desk
- The top five success metrics for a service desk
- Presenting metrics to engage managers’ attention and inspire action
Related Case Studies
View More Challenges